Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day

No more sleet! It actually snowed this time!!!
I woke up this morning to this.


I had errands to do this morning & I found my baby brother clearing up the snow for me. <3




I'm sure he didn't do this out of kindness, probably used my morning-errand as an excuse to be out in the snow. Who could blame him, I would too.

I mean, LOOK AT ALL THAT SNOW!

By the time I came back, the snow were all worn out from the other kids (neighbors) playing on it. So I decided to take them out where the snow was untouched.


They could have all the fun they wanted, and they were my excuse to run around and play in the snow too. ^_^


That's one good thing about having siblings.





The area was so vast...




They made snow angels.




ran around...



rolled around...






made snowballs...


even tryed to make a snowman.


but the snow was too soft to even get a little ball of snow rolling.


ended up making a castle instead. ^_^

But she...

made an igloo...

for the ferret.


and I ...

took pictures of...

the land...



the trees...


the flowers...

The ferret...

The rainbow...

The icicle...

The snow...

The sunset...

The message...

and the smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment