Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sleet part 1

Mother nature didn't give us much to play with this winter/spring.

But we made the most of it.



we slid on the ice...


we cracked the ice...


cracked more ice...


even attempted a star...


then we tryed to "defrost" my car


We thought it was a good idea to collect the ice...


and when the bucket was full...


I attempted taking "pretty" pictures...


Take 1...


Take 10...
This was the best I could do.


Then I took a picture of them...



Then a picture of it...








Looking out in the vast of whiteness...



A thought occurred to me...



I ran inside the house...



came back with painting pens



and started doodling...






& this was the result...


the other colors ran out, we didn't have much to work with. -_-



Oh well, it was a fun day.
The End.
(2/1/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment