Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gus Engling Wildlife

I made a trip to Gus Engling as an extra-credit assignment.
Snapped a few pictures of what I've seen.

The road was pretty unstabled. I can't believe my car made it.

This little (spittle) bug came out of...

this bubble.

Whirligig Beetles (has a pretty fun name)



a toad...




Spiders...

Moss...

Lichen...

Moss...

more moss...

This moss can be used for wounds.


????????



I think this is another type of lichen?

Some kind of prickle found in a berry bush...

thorns...





all kinds of berries, if I remembered correctly some of these aren't really berries

a bug eating plant (forgot what it's called)

from the inside of the stem plant...

these hairy looking things keeps the insects in there...

a coyote scat...

a dragonfly...

a nut...well actually, it's a home of some kind of bug...

another kind of home for another bug...

a mushroom

????????

Well, The End!
^_^

Hoped you enjoyed that.

Pictures taken from fall semester of '10

No comments:

Post a Comment