Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Asymmetry (Oral Surgery- continue)

I had stated earlier in my "Oral (under-bite jaw) Surgery" blog that after the swelling came down from the surgery, I noticed an asymmetry.

I want to show the asymmetry part & the results of having the left side of the jaw screwed in while the right side is just...



well....



there.....










WARNING! Going further into this blog, it gets pretty gross because I'm going to take you inside my mouth! Just FYI!














So stop reading if you think you can't handle it!
















This is all me and I'm going to be 100% real about it. ^_^















These pictures are pretty old?

They were taken a while back when my skin broke out like crazy.

It's disturbing to look back,

but I'm glad I took them.

Because now...

I'm glowing

That's right, I'm GLOWING. lol.

Major skin transformation.

My secret?

A LOT of sun time and outrageous sweating.

My skin just secreted all the nasty stuff under my skin.

*Note: I did not wear any make-up there. No amount of make-up could cover up any of that mess I had before. I was so afraid of make-up clogging my pores, I did not, DID NOT, wear any sort of make-up. I was so scared. I needed my skin to heal but I didn't know how.

I would like to thank Mrs. Levels, Montessori teacher, whom exposed me to a lot of outdoors activities. Being under the sun did wonders for my skin, and I can't thank her enough for letting me work beside her. Thank you so much Mrs. Levels. ^_^

She also introduced me to this pure soap called Black soap,


I used this to clean my face and it has helped clear up my skin.

Black soap incrediants: pure honey, Shea butter, Osun (carmwood), cocoa pod powder, plantain peel powder, palm kernel oil, cocnut oil, water, and aloe vera.

All natural goodies. ^_^

I could blab on more about this soap, but I'll let the photos do the talking. ^_^

*on top with being exposed to the sun & sweating a lot of course*


I love before and after pictures. They're fun to look at.













Anyways...






Back to the topic...






my asymmetry






Left...................................................Right

Notice a difference?





Now, the "smile version"







Left...........................................Right

It's defiantly much more noticeable when I smile.





From the distance, it's not very noticeable




Closer look...




you can see a slight asymmetry going there....






Smile...









& you can defiantly tell the asymmetry is there.
















Now...into my mouth we go...















Because my left jaw is screwed in...
















when I open my mouth










it slightly slants to the left ...






wider....





&



and my mouth just moves further to the left.







So yeah...








uuuhhhhhh....





That's it. ^_^







Pretty interesting stuff. ^_^







The End. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment